Thursday 28 August 2008

Asian sexy superstars- love them

Looks - I find Asian women very attractive. The Asian features, black hair, slender builds, golden skin, and Asian eyes are extremely appealing to me. I don't know why I have always liked the way Asian women look. Does any man know why he finds certain looks attractive? Why is the saying "gentleman prefer blondes" not held up to the same scrutiny as a White man who prefers Asian looks.

I think physical attraction is what separates the romantic relationship between a man and a woman from deep friendship so naturally in my love life I seek out women I am physically attracted to. However, physical attraction alone is not the end all, be all of a relationship. There are a host of other reasons why I like Asian women.

Culture - I have found that people are very skeptical of my love for the Asian people and the culture they have created. Because I date Asians they assume that any attempt to understand or appreciate Asian culture is strictly an attempt to impress Asian women. I have always admired the art, philosophy, and traditions of Asia. China and Japan have always held a certain appeal for me. Being a movie buff, I regularly watch movies made in Asia or movies about Asians. The politics of the region fascinate me; I have spent countless hours discussing the Chinese freedom movement with friends.

In my relationships with Asian women I find our cultural differences make a unique bond. In my relationships with Asian women I have found a symbiotic balance between harmony and individuality that I don't find in other relationships. I believe that Americans and Asians have much to teach each other.

No comments: